CASH MOB at The Expressory! Spend locally, network, have some fun! All you have to do is meet us at The Expressory and spend $20. This is also a perfect time to learn more about this business and meet other RAMAC members.
What is a Cash Mob??
A community event where people show up to a defined local business with cash in-hand to spend as a way to join together and support local businesses. A Cash Mob will bring an immediate economic impact to a locally owned business with long term positive effects.
How do I participate?
Rules for Mobbers:
- Show up at the Cash Mob location during the designated time.
- Spend $20 - cash is most fun!
- Bring your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors. The more the merrier!
- Be courteous to the business owner and staff.
- Meet 2 people you didn’t know before – this is a RAMAC networking event as well.
- Take pictures and post on social media.
- Use hashtags #cashmobracine and #racinebusinessmatters
*If you cannot make it during the Cash Mob designated time, please visit the business and spend $20 at another time. Be sure you mention RAMAC!