Inside Sales and Marketing Specialist
Red Sky Lighting, LLC is seeking an Inside Sales and Marketing specialist. This position will be based at our Downtown Racine, WI office.
Red Sky Lighting (RSL) manufactures premier, rough service, durable LED lights designed for the harshest and most hazardous conditions. From food processing plants to paper mills, from oil rigs to trawlers, from petrochemical plants to alcohol distilleries, our fixtures are made of ruggedized construction that require low maintenance and emit high lumen output at a low energy cost. Based in the Midwest of the USA in Racine, Wisconsin, our fixtures’ designs instill a sense of tradition and passion for selling an amazing product that will not disappoint. Using state of the art technology, our products are UL certified to be explosion proof, so when put up against corrosion, dirt, combustible vapors, moisture, vibration, salt water, gases, and dust our fixtures keep working. At Red Sky Lighting, we make Seriously Safe Lights.
Our products and the employees who design and build them are part of making a difference in the world every day. If you are ready to do something that matters, to do it well, and to be encouraged and rewarded for doing it, then RSL is the place for you. The Inside Sales and Marketing Specialist will work cooperatively with outside sales representatives, management, and customers to deliver exceptional support and satisfaction while also engaging in marketing strategies and ideas that meet and exceed the brand and image our company has come to exude.
- Support sales regions and outside sales representatives to meet monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals established by the business.
- Demonstrate the ability to professionally manage customer telephone calls and emails while performing other required tasks.
- Establish and maintain the highest possible professionalism with customers with regards to their business and organization; and with regards to the knowledge of RSL’s products, strategic plan and selling policy.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales to provide visually pleasing documentation for customers to view product information, including but not limited to: Website updates, social media postings and composing speculation sheets.
- Provide and establish accurate lead times for shipments as well as alternatives to meet shipment needs.
- Write quotations: Accurately provide quotations and coordinate renewal of quotes as required. Follow-up on quotations/orders and provide information and updates to customers and sales representatives. Pro-actively contact customers following quotes/sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any issues or objections
- Utilize available resources to provide technical information and to facilitate timely solutions to customer issues.
- Train peers and customers as appropriate. Serve as a mentor, and support for internal teams and departments.
- Lead project teams and serve as team member for special projects to drive continuous improvement and the team’s performance.
- Demonstrate proficiency in multiple department support software.
- Manage the production process as well as maintaining knowledge of inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or related work experience.
- 1 year of work experience in product support, customer service, or inside sales.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Experience working with technical or electrical products or in a customer support role for technical or electrical products.
- Demonstrated experience working with MS Office software package as well as knowledge of Adobe InDesign and/or Photoshop.
- The ability to travel <5% of the time.
- Commercial experience, specifically working with sales and/or marketing.
- Ability to train others and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills within a multi-cultured environment, bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
- Analytical skills, including mathematics; detail-orientation, including proofreading and fact checking; communication skills, including sounding professional over the phone and in written text.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, independently, and efficiently.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and deliver commitments in a calm, accurate and organized manner.
This job is a salaried position dependent on qualifications and experience.
Benefits include 2 weeks of paid time off.
Job Level: Individual Contributor/Entry-level
Travel: <5% of the Time