Maintenance Mechanic & Machine Repair
Our client in Caledonia, WI area is looking for a Maintenance & Machine Repair Tech with 7+ years of experience to join their team. They are willing to pay up to $90K for candidates with machine tool experience, or experience working at a CNC distributor with real machine repair expertise.
This is a first shift, direct hire role with full time benefits to include vacation/PTO and holiday pay.
- Manage plant maintenance programs & initiatives to include planning, scheduling and preventative maintenance for CNC machines and other plant equipment to include pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical
- CNC machine repair and troubleshooting
- Inventory management of spare parts, supplies & equipment
- Manage & maintain equipment warranties
- Responsible for all facility maintenance such as air and electrical
- Work with outside repair vendors as needed
- Ability to read, interpret and understand schematics and assembly drawings