Our client is looking to hire a Production Artist who will refine, implement and extend creative concepts across various creative touch points (video, print, digital, POS, etc.) As part of the Marketing Department and under the direction of the Creative Lead, you will be responsible for accurate and timely design projects delivery. You will create print, digital, interactive, and motion graphics across an array of communication platforms. Must be quick, efficient, skilled in video and design software and able to successfully juggle multiple projects and timelines.
- Responsible for performing layouts, page production, and corrections for a variety of print, digital and web-based marketing materials.
- Applies established corporate branding specifications to ensure work meets brand guidelines
- Interfaces with the Marketing Team for proofreading and copy input to assure accurate output.
- Organizes, implements/executes graphic design projects from inception to final stages, resulting in meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Report status on projects assigned.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with fellow team members, internal and external customers and vendors.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager.
- Minimum 2 year graphic arts training.
- 1-2 Years hands on graphic arts production experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Macintosh Desktop Computer, Adobe Creative Cloud including After Effects and Premiere (Cinema 4D a plus!).
- Must have good eye for type, style and detail.
- Creative flair with ability to conceptualize and visualize finished product.
- Sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure.
- Good command of English language.
- Able to work effectively as a team member.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Low incidence of errors.
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities
- Position may be required to work beyond normal scheduled work hours as necessitated by business requirements.
Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design preferred.