Leadercast Women 2021 Ripple Effect is virtual this year! Register HERE.
The Ripple Effect... one action leading to impactful reactions that reverberate throughout space and time. This effect is especially true in leadership. Leaders carry great responsibility to act with foresight, knowing their decisions can affect those well beyond their role and network.
Live on-line Keynote Session: Friday, February 19
For our 2nd annual event, Leadercast Women 2021 Ripple Effect, you have the opportunity to view 6 globally influential leaders via TED-Talk like videos who will share how you can discover and leverage your influence to create positive impacts that will ripple out beyond your reach.
Then on Friday, February 19, join us for a live on-line keynote session with 3 local leaders sharing their stories of impact.
There are different ticket levels to give you the access you prefer! Registrants will also be invited to a private Facebook group where you can interact with one another.
From 9:00am to 11:30am, the keynote session will include:
– Gifted communicator, champion for marginalized communities and an inspiration to all those who want to be agents of change in their work, lives, and society.
- Business match maker representing over 500 franchises for people interested in starting their own business.
– Founder, Cream City Conservation Corps program training and employing young adults whose social identities are traditionally underrepresented in the environmental industry.
Pre-recorded Videos: Available Wednesday, February 17 until Sunday, February 21
You will be able to view 6 videos at your own pace during this time frame. They include:
- Radha Agrawal - Author, Entrepreneur, and Co-Founder and CEO of Daybreaker
- Bonnie St. John - Paralympian, Best-Selling Author and Business Consultant
- Abby Wambach- Women’s Soccer Legend, Best-Selling Author, and Founder, Wolfpack Endeavor
- Randi Zuckerberg - Founder and CEO of Zuckerberg Media and Former Director of Market Development at Facebook
- Stephanie Mehta - Editor-in-Chief of Fast Company
- Tiffany Dufu - Former Chief Leadership Officer to Levo, Best-Selling Author, and Founder and CEO of The Cru
Event brought to you by RAMAC with sponsorships from Women United (Racine), US Bank, Racine Community Foundation, and UW-Parkside.